Treasuring Our Family Story (Cards)
Our families and communities have treasure boxes packed with traditions, experiences, wisdom and life lessons. Our elders hold the keys.
Through these carefully designed question cards, we’d like to inspire young people to have conversations with elders to record and uncover beautiful memories whilst creating even more special moments, and strengthening their bonds.
These are also great for Ramadan / Iftar / Eid nights with family & to gift.
Example of questions inside:
- What was Ramadan like when you were younger?
- Was there a Masjid in your home town/city - what did it look like?
- Can you describe a time when you felt most closest to Allah?
- What is your favorite Hadith - why?
- Did your parents have a Quran they always read out of? What did it look like?
55 question cards designed in a beautiful array of colours, included in a sturdy box making it ideal for travel & to be passed down between families.
These conversation starters are also a great way to improve communication & listening skills.
Box Size: 10x10cm.